Log in / New Member Registration

Sir, can anyone resign from short service commission before reaching his period.

Can anyone who inducted in Indian Navy as Short Service Commission(SSC) which is 10/12 years contract period resign before reaching his contract period.

Answers ( 1 )

  1. 0

    Of course,yes ! Anyone can resign ,this is totally depends upon on that particular officer/sailor/any other only.But there is one thing if a person is absorbed into the navy.he is subject to training followed by prohibition period (1 year). If that person resign/dismissed from the service within the prohibition period .He won’t get ex-servicemen reservation.he only gets reservation after the prohibition the completion of prohibition period

    TIP: Use Markdown to format text! Need help? Min 10 and max 800 characters allowed! ERROR: Comment should be at least 10 and max 800 characters long!
× Notice!


Your Answer has been added successfully, thanks for participating! Now refreshing this page...

Your Answer can not be added, server responded with error! Sorry for any inconvenience and please try again later.
Thanks for understanding!